Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Feelin' kinda crafty!

The other day, I went into Joann Fabric and thought..."I really just want to make something!"
So I got 2 plain masks and a whole lota sequins and feathers...What gal doesn't LOVE sequins and feathers?
I made Missy and me something to wear trick-or-treating with Grayson. I glued every sequin and every rhinestone. The glue was industrial strength and I would have to stop after about an hour or so b/c it was making me sick with a headache. It was worth it though...fine masterpieces if I do say so myself!
HAVE A FUN AND SAFE HALLOWEEN!


3 comments:

Lindsay said...

You effin' rock! Those are awesome!! Whoo-hoo! Yep, that glue will make you loop-e-loo!!

missy said...

I love it! Thank you so much.....we're gonna be Halloween Hotties!

Paz123 said...

Very creative..! Those masks are fantastic and would be perfect for Halloween.